Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How Can I Join or Get More Information?

LPASC: If you are curious about The Liberal Party of America,and wondering how to join, or get more information about it, it's easy. You can e-mail me at timgatto@hotmail.com, or you can go to The Liberal Party of America website. Right about now, your best bet is using my personal e-mail address, and I'll get back to you. Our webmaster\Secretary is taking a well-deserved vacation somewhere in Europe, and won't be back until late September. Meanwhile, I can take the mail until he's back. We hope to hear from you soon, in the meantime, you can read all about our party at our website above. We have our history, mission statements, press releases and all that we stand for, and what we are all about. Check us out! I know that the word "liberal" has been defamed by people on the right, but trust me, we are just hard-working Americans that are looking for a way to get out nation back on track. Won't you see what we are all about?
Thanks,
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home